Your Health and Safety are our Top Priority
Now more than ever, you can be assured that the Royal Atlantic will continue to develop processes and procedures, and take every step possible to ensure your safety and well being.
The Royal Atlantic has launched the following initiatives:
- Safe Stay – A program focused on enhanced hotel cleaning policies, social interactions, and work place protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges we all face today. This program is our latest example of our commitment to our guests, employees and community.
- Book with Confidence – 24 hour cancellation policy implemented for May and June
Stay Safe Initiatives:
Not only do we have stringent, well-established cleaning protocols already in place, but we have significantly amplified those and stepped up our “heavy cleans” to highly sanitize our facility using all Lysol branded disinfectant and sanitizers.
We have stream lined physical interactions where and when possible including:
- Online reservations
- Express check-in / check-out
- Food and beverage take-out and delivery
- Sanitized reserve areas
- Reduced seating and lounge areas
- Physical distancing and indicators
Work place protocols
- Daily Infrared temperature taking of all staff
- Proper PPE provided to all staff
- All staff required to wear PPE
- Staff instructed to practice socially distancing
- Time allotted for frequent hand sanitizing
- Infrared temperature taken at check-in for all reg. guests
- Proper PPE provided to guests – if needed
- Guests required to wear PPE in all office spaces and when 6’ cannot be maintained.
- Guests encouraged to sanitize hands frequently
Book with Confidence:
In addition to our liberal 14 day cancellation policy for hotel rooms and suites and 30 day for condominiums and house rentals we now offer a 24 hours cancellation policy implemented for May and June.
For questions, please call the hotel direct at: 631-668-5103